On Wednesday August 12, 2015 at approximately 1:00 a.m., the Almaguin Highlands OPP received a traffic complaint of a vehicle travelling north bound on Highway 11 at a fast rate of speed.
Police observed the vehicle travelling in excess of 150 kilometers per hour and stopped the vehicle on Ontario Street in the Village of Burk’s Falls.
OPP spoke to the driver and subsequently arrested and charged Jordan Flintoft, 25 of Huntsville Ontario with the following offences:
• Driving with ability impaired
• Driving with more than 80 milligrams of alcohol in 100 milliliters of blood
• Take motor vehicle without consent,
• Possession of a weapon for dangerous purpose,
• Drive motor vehicle – perform stunt – speeding by 50 or more kilometers per hour,
• Driving while under suspension,
The accused was released from police custody and is scheduled to appear at the Ontario Court of Justice on Thursday September 24, 2015 in Sundridge, Ontario.